Tuesday, March 5, 2013

21 Weeks Pregnant



                                                
(21 weeks)

(21 weeks)


How far along are you: 21 weeks
Total weight gain: -2
Maternity clothes: No but I'm seriously considering it. My jeans just don't fit the same with a second pregnancy. Emery's delivery has changed my body and I'm sure this baby girl will change me further =/ I've been looking at some trendy maternity pieces online that isn't too expensive. So far I'm liking some stuff from Gap. I'm hoping to get away with one pair of maternity jeans, shorts and then stick with dresses since it's starting to get warmer here :)
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: I've been feeling pretty good 
Best moment this week: Looking at baby things and decorating my home
Miss anything: nothing in particular.
Movement: Oh yes. More and more through out the day and the most at night
Food Cravings: strawberries, morning coffee and Any's delicious cake left over from Amber's baby shower.
Anything make you queasy or sick: No not lately
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: face breakouts are still driving me crazy.
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Dad, brother and nephew coming to visit and finding baby girl's coming home outfit.

Look how cute this little footie outfit is? Love Baby Gap. I would totally do this with an ivory beanie with a pretty bow attached. 

And my life lately with Emery Raine?


yeah she got me. I was talking to Matt on the phone and didn't know she knew how to click the pen to write. Apparently she did. Little stinker ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment