Tuesday, March 19, 2013

23 Weeks Pregnant

(23 weeks)

(23 weeks)

(23 weeks)

(23 weeks--WOW, finally looks like something!!)


How far along are you: 23 weeks
Total weight gain: +1 ---> OKAY so the game is ON! I'm finally plus one pound! From here on out I have to try to not gain too much weight. I gained less than 25 with Emery and I still had a bitch of a time trying to get the last 10 lbs off. I had surgery when she was 5 months for my ovary/cyst so that helped me lose the weight..well...this time I won't have surgery so its all on me! *gasp*
Maternity clothes: Please let's not even talk about it.... No I haven't bought anything yet but I SO want to. Not because I really want to but because I think I have to. My jeans fit all right but the stupid buttons (even with the hair tie trick) dig into the bottom of my uterus. So annoying. My shirts? Starting to get shorter. I just need summer clothes in general. I have struck out every. single. time. we go to the mall. Never fails. 
Stretch Marks: Nope. I'm lathering that Cocoa butter.
Sleep: Exhausted.
Best moment this week: Finishing Spanish. Thank heavens. I also got baby girl a Rock n' Play, a couple outfits and a sweet video monitor! it's currently being used in Emery's room...
Miss anything: my husband. 1 1/2 weeks flew by while he was gone but now on week 3 it is just dragging. I miss energry drinks. Triple Berry Red Bull...sigh.
Movement: Definitely. I can see her move my whole stomach.
Food Cravings: Taco Bell's Cheesy Gordita Crunch. still. Dannon Light and Fit vanilla yogurt with sliced strawberries and mini chocolate chips.
Anything make you queasy or sick: not really.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: BH, fatigue and quick to lose my breath and my face is sooo dry.
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Camila's baby shower on sunday, Playdate on friday and being done with classes for a week boo... on sunday.


So since becoming pregnant, I have started working on Emery's big girl room. But let's take a look at her nursery. I LOVE her nursery. I was 99% finished and the only thing missing was something to put above her crib. See that green tape? That's me measuring the space for the item I will purchase soon. 
It's bitter sweet to say that Emery has had this room for almost 2 years of her life. 2 years later and I am finally finishing it up, only for it to pass on to her baby sister <3

Those letters will be replaced with baby sister's name.

The last thing for the nursery to finally be completed...

On a brighter note- Here's the monitor I bought! I seriously scored on this one. I walked into Target to see if I could find some tee shirts for Emery's summer wardrobe and decided to just go down the baby aisles. Low and behold..I saw this beauty. Marked down almost 40% off!!! Last one too! I snatched it up immediately. I wasn't about to do the whole "Lauren" thing and wait until next time..because I knew next time wouldn't be there. Video Monitors are AMAZING. Why didn't I ever get one sooner?

Emery does NOT go to sleep right away when I lay her down. She probably moves around the crib, plays with her stuffed animals and rearranged her blanket for about 20 minutes after I lay her down. This is all known by me creeping on her through the monitor lol.


And my latest craving?? Yum. Yes I use a baby spoon. Its so I can enjoy the dish in little bites instead of inhale it like I would do with a normal spoon.



Hey girl, where's your shirt??





Happy Birthday Breena. I love and miss you every day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment