Tuesday, March 26, 2013

24 Weeks Pregnant

(24 weeks pregnant)

(24 weeks pregnant)



How far along are you: 24 weeks. Omg I'm 24 weeks. When I was typing the title I was writing 23 weeks...but then I thought..wait..am I 23 weeks? Checked my calendar and NOPE! I'm freaking 24 weeks. Omgosh so weird.
Total weight gain: +2 -keep it slow baby..keep it slow.
Maternity clothes: None yet.
Stretch Marks: Nope. I'm lathering that Cocoa butter.
Sleep: This past week I've been having to take naps daily. Today I feel good though.
Best moment this week: Finished all three of my classes! Yay! A, A, B! whoo! Baby girl is now big enough so that I can move her out of my side or shift some body part of hers from poking out. Crazy. I'm literally moving my baby inside me.
Miss anything: Husband. He will be home in 3 days. Yes.  
Movement: Definitely. I can see her move my whole stomach. I can feel certain body parts of hers poking out of my stomach.
Food Cravings: hard boiled eggs, apples and peanut butter.
Anything make you queasy or sick: not really.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: None that i've noticed.
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Matt coming home, my bed being delivered, my nesting to kick in lol



So lately i've been on a health kick. Like...I'm freaking out because I've got my cousins wedding in June (i'll be about 34-35 weeks) and then one of my best friends wedding in the beginning of October. 
I've been doing squats, arm workouts and walking 1 1/2 miles for a week and a half all while trying to eat as healthy as I can. I can't help but be the fat pregnant girl at my cousins wedding but I'm sure as heck going to try hard not to be flabby lol.
As for Ry's wedding? I've pretty much got 5-6 weeks, depending on when I deliver, from my 6 week post partum check up to get into shape. Yeah..so not gonna happen. But i'm going to try my hardest. I'm already fantasizing about Beach Body's Slim in 6 and if I'm able...Insanity. Insane right?
Something I've been thinking about is Shakeology. My friend, Mariah, let me sample Vegan Chocolate Shakeology and I tried it for the first time today. Surprisingly, it was quite delicious. I drank it for breakfast and it kept me full until snack time and even then, my snack was light and that even held me over until lunch.
My only problem with it? The price. I know, I know...it's like getting Starbucks or a bought snack every single day..but the thing is..I don't do that. Starbucks is a treat. I don't go every single day to get it. So i'm still not sure if I can justify the price..just yet. Maybe I'll try one bag and see how it works.
It was tasty though :)

Emery is growing up so fast before my eyes. I swear...This time last year she was only 9, almost 10 months.
(she only had like...5 teeth LOL)

And now look at her? She's eating her snacks and pretty much saying..."Um..can you move? You're blocking Doc McStuffins."

(where's her hair a year later? ::grumble grumble::)

I bought her some snazzy shades and she loves them. Wears them all the time in the car. Of course, here, she's sleeping and not properly using them because the sun is in her eyes lol.


And last but not least..here is one from today. I was cleaning up the living room when I heard someone rummaging through the fridge. Uh...Hello?? Since when is she big enough to open the fridge all by herself?? Breaks my heart that my baby is growing up so fast.

 
(you barely even like eggs..put that down.)


So now that March is ending and April is beginning...I'm so happy. One month closer to being completely done with school for a while, one month closer to baby girl arriving, only a few more weeks until my (and twins) birthday and any day now, Amber's baby girl should be arriving! 
Summer feels closer, shorts and dresses and flip flops are back in...Life is good. Now I just need my husband home to make life complete. and to mow the lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment