(22 weeks)
(22 weeks)
(loving on her sissy <3)
How far along are you: 22 weeks
Total weight gain: -1
Maternity clothes: Not yet but I'm thinking about it. I've tried on 2 different maternity jeans and none fit me nicely. I would love to try on some Gap Maternity Skinnies but in order to do that I have to go downtown and I really don't want to lol. I'm still hoping I can get away with leggings, sun dresses and shorts this pregnancy. I might have to get ONE pair of maternity jeans but that's all I'm getting. just one.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: I've been very tired. I have been staying up wayyy too late and not wanting to get up in the mornings. I've also been pretty busy during the day so I end up taking naps when Emmy naps.
Best moment this week: Being able to talk to Matt every day since he's been gone, hanging out with friends and being able to see one of my best friends look beautiful in the wedding dress she chose :) Dad also painted Emery's big girl room.
Miss anything: my husband ;) my flat stomach and not knowing what heartburn is lol.
Movement: Definitely. I can see her move my whole stomach.
Food Cravings: Taco Bell's Cheesy Gordita Crunch. OMGEE. I need to stop. STOP.
Anything make you queasy or sick: My gag reflex has come back whenever I brush my teeth. Gross.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Not really. I did have a really bad Braxton Hicks contraction on monday though. I was napping and woke up to my whole stomach tightened, my hips and even my groin area. Lasted about 40 seconds and it was painful and hard to breathe. I'm chalking it up to being a bit dehydrated after being out in the sun all morning. I'll be talking to my Dr tomorrow about it. I'm keeping a water bottle on me at all times from now on.
Symptoms: BH, fatigue and quick to lose my breath.
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Purchasing Emery's big girl room items, my bed arriving, buying the baby things I need for baby girl #2. I almost bought pacifiers the other day...but I put them back. LOL. I'm getting there. I've got a 20% off coupon for BRU and I plan on getting her Rock n Play ;)
Today we went to the Zoo with the Amber's and the kids! We had a blast and Emery got to get up close to a spoon fed polar bear! she looked so happy but concerned that it was so close! I'm bad at taking pictures..I really need to get on that.
Once we got back the little darling was zonked. So off to bed she went for a nap and when she woke a couple hours later...her hair was everywhere LOL.
It's in that awkward stage. Too short for me to just put a bow clip in her hair and too long for her head bows. Tis' life. I joked with Amber A that her daughter (she's not even pregnant yet lol) will have more hair than Emery at birth. And I still believe that...even if she has a boy next hahaha.
I'm hoping that Emery Raine will someday forget about this scary doll. Still have NO clue why she's so obsessed. Maybe because their hair style is similar?





No comments:
Post a Comment