Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hi! I've been away for a while! Things got a bit busy the last months of 2012!

This New Year is going to be a good one. At least until December which will probably be the worst month for me this year.

A few things to mention:


                                                     The Husband bought me my ring!!!

(Oct 2012)

When we got married back in 2009, I never got a true engagement ring/wedding ring. We just didn't have the money and Matt was being shipped off to bootcamp shortly after. So instead we used my mom's engagement ring from my dad and bought sweet wedding bands. It was nice but I knew eventually my mom would want her ring back and I would want one of my own when the time and money was right. October was right. My gorgeous ring is a 2 CT Vera Wang with 2 sapphires! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I haven't got the matching band yet..but I'm sure that will come...when the time is right :)




                                                                  I'M PREGNANT!!

                                                                       (Nov 2nd, 2012)


I found out I was pregnant November 2nd, 2012 with baby # 2 and have been ecstatic ever since! The husband and I decided to keep it secret except for a few friends and family members until the New Year! We had big plans for our reveal! I'm 13 weeks today and due JULY 16, 2013. We go to find out what the gender is next week :)





                                                        Spent Christmas with Family!!

                                                         
                                                          (Cousin Love. Emery, Lilyin and Kushton)

                                                     (Emery's 1st tricycle! Thank you Papa and Mimi)

                                                     (First time at the snow! Sledding down with Dada)

                                                         
                                                                   (Sledding with Papa)
                                                                      (Emery and Mama)
                                                                  (Me and the Husband)
                                                                           (Dec 2012)
                                           

We went back to our hometown for Christmas. It was really nice to spend it with family and friends but the drive there was miserable! Thankfully we stopped half way in Sacramento to stay at Matt's grandparents. It's about 9 hrs from home to Sac and then 7 hrs from Sac to our hometown. Emery ended up getting carsick the last 3 hrs from our hometown, poor baby.

But it was good quality time! Good food, good conversations, good christmas! It's sad to think that next year Matt will be deployed and I will have a 2 1/2 year old and 5 month old and will more than likely not make the tedious trip back! Hopefully I will have visitors though :)



                                                    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
               
                                                             (Our first family photos together)

                                                                  (A New Year, A New Baby)
                                             
                                                                          (January 2013)


January 1st at midnight we announced that we were expecting our second baby! It was such an exciting and wonderful feeling to finally reveal the pregnancy after waiting 12 weeks! Everyone was so excited and most were shocked! It was a great day!



Now as we are finally back home from vacation and settling in, it's finally dawned on me that I have a lot to prepare! I'm such an organizer and planner to certain things, especially to things like this, that it doesn't just overwhelm me but it also makes me anxious to get things started! As much as I would love the months to zoom by, at the same time I want time to stand still because in order for me to meet our newest little one...our baby girl, Emery Raine, must grow up. Breaks my heart.

These times are fun times with her! She is at such a fun age that I'm amazed at what she learns every day! I cannot wait to see what 2013 brings us!





No comments:

Post a Comment