13 WEEKS!!!
How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain: Down 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? No :)
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Out like a light once I put my phone away and close my eyes
Best moment this week: Think I'm feeling the baby pokes/zaps!
Miss Anything? My face. I feel like a hormonal teenager ALL over again. PLEASE second semester, clear up my face!
Movement: Not sure! Think I felt it a few times and the doppler tells me the baby is exactly where I'm feeling it!
Food cravings: Spicy Ramen, rice, chocolate milk, shirley temples, abazaba!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Dog and Cat fur! When we went away for holiday, the hair just accumulated and it now makes me sneezy! No matter how many times I sweep, mop and vacuum!
Gender: Not sure yet! I'm hoping it's another girl! Matt thinks it's a boy!
Labor Signs: None! My braxton hicks have started up whenever I lay down on my back though!
Symptoms: Face still breaks out, craving foods, mental nesting.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Oh man! Moody! I swear this pregnancy makes me bi-polar! Irritation is just a snap away lol
Looking forward to: My Gender Ultrasound!!


No comments:
Post a Comment