Monday, January 28, 2013

15 Weeks Pregnant


(15 weeks 4 days)

(15 weeks)



How far along are you: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: -6
Maternity clothes: None yet. I do like to go out more often in leggings. much more comfortable.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Really tired and usually can pass out once I close my eyes 
Best moment this week: Nothing really. I was sick :( but I did make a new budget for my goal of a new Ford Edge by the time baby gets here :)
Miss anything: My gosh darn clear face. I swear this baby hates my face. Throws a spot or three every other day. I just want CLEAR skin again!
Movement: No :( Again, I feel things from time to time but not quite sure just yet. Feels more like small muscle spasms. I'm starting to wonder if I have an anterior placenta??
Food Cravings: Brisk Lemon Iced Tea, over easy eggs on top of thin everything bagels and bacon.
Anything make you queasy or sick: The smell of my cat's pee in the litter box. it's foul. Thank goodness I don't have to clean that anymore.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Irritable, acne, egg cravings, mental nesting
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on. Although it's off for right now because it's being sized again. It was still wayyy too big. I won't expect it until the 6th :(((
Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say moody. This week was a hard one for me because I got sick then Emery became sick and she was just miserable. I'm not really looking forward to two sick babies...oh the anxiety already lol.
Looking forward to: The day I can go pick up my new car and install both car seats in them! I'm so excited! Baby appt on wednesday and level 2 ultrasound on the 26th!


and just because I love her....

No comments:

Post a Comment