(29 weeks 3 days)
(29 weeks 4 days)
(9 weeks vs 29 weeks: 20 week difference!!)
How far along are you: 29 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain: +9.2
Maternity clothes: Not yet. Hair tie trick, belly band, yoga pants/shorts, leggings and dresses are all being swapped around in my closet.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: I've been really sleepy. I'm only waking about once in the middle of the night to pee and thats not every night. I have to sleep with a pillow in between my legs for comfort now and as long as its in between my legs, I can still kind of sleep on my stomach. Mostly side sleeping though.
Best moment this week: My mom and Matt were home this weekend so that was nice. Emery was obsessed with both of them. On a whim, I decided to get 3D pictures done for baby girl and so glad I did because they turned out amazing! Scentsy party was also a blast.
Miss anything: Husband.
Movement: oh yes. she's getting more active during the day now.
Food Cravings: Iced White Mocha, Chobani Greek Yogurt and Sriracha
Anything make you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No but last night I timed 3 braxton hicks contractions within an hour. They were about 8 mins apart and not painful but still, my doctor said that anything over 4 an hour and I should call or come in. Thankfully the 4th didn't show up.
Symptoms: seems like fatigue is back. shortness of breath, especially if I lay on my back for too long.
Belly Button in or out: In but barely haha. the top part is starting to stick out when she is pushed up against my belly. Maybe by 32 weeks it will be completely flat?
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Matt coming home this weekend! Birthday parties this month, baby appt on the 22nd and finishing up semester on the 26th!
I finished up my April fitness challenge and my cousin and I burned about 7, 512 calories from the start of our fitness adventure to the last day of April! It was hard and exhausting but we pushed through it and so glad we did!
I feel much stronger and most days I have tons of energy. Clean eating is still fun to do and trying new recipes always make me happy.
(This mornings breakfast..I was STARVING. Thin low calorie bread, Turkey Patty, Fried Egg, Slice of Cheese, Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt and Sriracha. Really hit the spot.)
Matt agreed to let me transfer $25 each week I finish my workouts and eating clean and for the month of April I have $75 dollars saved up for my wardrobe fund! I'm so excited! I plan on not touching it until October when I'm not pregnant anymore and about 12 weeks-ish post-partum. That should be enough motivation to continue to eat clean and train hard for a sweet body that will look nice in some new clothes that I worked hard to pay for :)
May 1st I started to come down with something. A cold? Beginning of the flu? I'm not quite sure but my body felt pretty bad. I took a couple days off from the gym to rest and started back up again yesterday. It felt good to be back in the gym.
Today I go grocery shopping for more meal prepping and I am introducing a new vegetable in my diet this week:
Brussel Sprouts.
I've found a few good recipes I'm eager to try.
Also! Emery's dresser that has been out of stock forever just came back in so my cousin and I headed over to Ikea to pick it up. Its so pretty in Emery's new room but my goodness that dresser was the devil to put together. About 5 hours it took us. No lie. We've got bruises and scrapes and battle wounds all over our bodies from that dresser haha.
After it was put together, I decided to go ahead and order bedding. Its not what I originally wanted but for now it will do. Plus its super cute and way comfortable.
Then once that came in....I decided to pull the trigger and see if Emery Raine would start sleeping in her big girl room instead of the crib.
First night was a fail. I laid with her in bed but didn't want to start a bad habit by staying with her until she fell asleep so I kissed her good night and left the room like I would when she slept in the crib. I moved her video monitor in the room and watched her get out of bed, walk around a bit then grab her blanket and lay by the door. It completely broke my heart.
I didn't want her to fall asleep there and I still wasn't feeling too good to keep trying so back into the crib she went.
isn't she the cutest?
Well day 2 we tried again. This time it went MUCH better. I tucked her in, read her Dr. Suess 'Green Eggs and Ham' and laid with her until she settled down. I then kissed her good night and left the room.
I watched her get out of bed again, walk around, listen by the door but about 3 minutes later she walked back to bed, climbed in and got comfortable. She was asleep within 15 minutes. I was a bit shocked.
I'm still not sure whether I should be happy or cry that she's out of her crib and it was such a success to transition to her big girl bed..that and she's growing up way too fast.
Now I guess my next step is to move her stuff from the nursery into her new room and prepare the nursery for baby girl.
Speaking of baby girl...here are her 3D pictures :) She looks exactly like Emery did at birth and I'm so excited for her arrival. Is it July yet?
I'm also already thinking of what to put in my hospital bag...even if it is like 4-6 weeks too early haha. I haven't packed anything yet. But I do plan on doing it about 34 weeks before I leave for my cousins wedding in Laughlin, NV. With Emery, I got caught laboring a week early than expected and had to pack my bag in between contractions. It was NO fun. I refuse to do that again. Better early than what happened with Em.
Matt, Emery and I got family pictures done in our hometown back in December and I got the CD when my mom flew into town. I'm so excited to frame them.
(Emery was only 18 months here! She's going to be 23 months on the 10th)
I seriously love my family
<3



No comments:
Post a Comment