I haven't given up on my exercise and eating clean. I plan on sticking with this until it becomes a lifestyle and not the awful "D" word...diet.
(28 weeks)
(28 weeks 1 day)
Today is my 24th birthday and in honor of turning another year older I wear black...in mourning. haha. I also treated myself to a Grande Skinny Iced White Mocha in a Venti cup for extra ice. So delish.
I had a baby appt today and everything went great. My glucose level was 94 and cutoff was 140 so i'm good there. Urine sample and blood work all came back normal. I had to get my rhogam shot yesterday and whooping cough vaccine today. Doctor said my belly is small but measuring perfectly at 28 weeks. Baby girl is head down with her butt up on my right side lol but what else is new? She's been like that since for as long as I can remember.
(28 weeks 1 day)
Can you believe that its this time already? Admission packet for the hospital! Delivery time is getting so close and yet so far away. 12 weeks (more or less) seems so far away but I only have 4 baby appts left and thats even if I make it that far. All I know is I'm going to do everything in my power to hold this baby girl inside until after July 5th since Matt will be gone in training until then. Hopefully after July 10th too because my mom can't come down until then.
So baby girl...lets try to make that birthday for July 12th or something lol.
(wow is it that time already??)
How far along are you: 28 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain: +8
Maternity clothes: Nope. But I am living in yoga pants and maxi dresses :)
Stretch Marks: Nope. I'm lathering that Cocoa butter.
Sleep: I've actually felt great this week but a bit sleepy during the day sometimes.
Best moment this week: Its my birthday :) Glucose, blood work and shots are all done. Baby appt today that went perfectly. She's growing right on track.
Miss anything: Husband.
Movement: Definitely. I feel like its slowing down but I still feel her enough not to worry. She's a groover and a shaker at night mostly.
Food Cravings: Iced White Mocha, Kashi Berry Blossoms cereal, Overnight Oats in a Jar
Anything make you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: heartburn, nesting a little bit and a teensy bit tired.
Belly Button in or out: In but barely haha.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious
Looking forward to: Picking mom up from the airport tomorrow, visiting my grandparents and aunts, seeing Matt on friday and spending the weekend with him and my mom. Scentsy party on the 2nd.
Happy Birthday to my beautiful Best friend, McKinnze Lopez, my twin. I love her so very much and miss her terribly. We have spent almost every birthday together since we were 16 years old but stopped when I moved to San Diego :( Hopefully next year we will have the opportunity to spend it together again :)



No comments:
Post a Comment