Thursday, May 9, 2013

30 Weeks Pregnant


(30 weeks 1 day)

(29 weeks 6 days)


How far along are you: 30 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: +10
Maternity clothes: Not yet. Hair tie trick, belly band, yoga pants/shorts, leggings and dresses are all being swapped around in my closet.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: I've been really sleepy. I'm only waking about once in the middle of the night to pee and thats not every night. I have to sleep with a pillow in between my legs for comfort now and as long as its in between my legs, I can still kind of sleep on my stomach. Mostly side sleeping though.
I feel like a nap would be nice right now, actually...
Best moment this week: Hit 30 weeks and only 10 weeks left to go...if that! Today ends my 30 day squat challenge!
Miss anything: Husband. 
Movement: Hmm..no not really. Still there but definitely slowing down.
Food Cravings: Shakeology over ice, Chobani Greek Yogurt, Special K Chocolate cereal, 100 calorie flat bread sandwich I make! yum!
Anything make you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Nope, just pesky braxton hicks.
Symptoms: Fatigue, headaches (like right now), shortness of breath
Belly Button in or out: In but barely haha. the top part is starting to stick out when she is pushed up against my belly. Maybe by 32 weeks it will be completely flat?
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Matt comes home tomorrow :) Mothers Day (I finally get a massage whoo), Date night with the husband, Dr appt on the 22nd and packing my hospital bag at the end of this month (i know its early but I leave to my dad's 6 hours away for my cousins wedding...better safe than sorry)

Life Lately:



FOOD AND HEALTH

I went ahead about bought PB2 this grocery trip and so glad I did. It's a powdered peanut butter that you add water to make the consistency  you desire and voila! I love eating mine with apples, strawberries, blueberries and stirred into my yogurt! only 45 calories!

BAM! Chest and Cardio. It was a good workout.


Emery's breakfast one morning. Lately she has been pretty picky with her food and it makes me a bit sad. I feel like I'm starving the poor girl even though I try to give her everything. This meal consisted of whole wheat french toast with sprinkled cinnamon, strawberries and blueberries with a side of PB2. She ate the fruit and PB2 but left the yummy french toast. Girl needs to sort out her priorities. 


THIS meal below I have been obsessed with. I went to Costco and got these 100 calorie whole wheat flat breads and they are sooo soft and moist I could eat them by themselves pretty much. I've been saying I've been obsessed with Chobani Greek Yogurt and Sriracha so I decided to make a sauce out of it, layer balsamic vinnegraite drizzled spinach over and top with salmon...and then drizzled more Sriracha over it haha. In LOVE. 
Today I made the same meal but instead of salmon, I just cut up cooked turkey patty. Still delicious.


Although I love my blended Chocolate Shakeology, I was kind of getting bored of it. GASP. I know. Plus I wanted something a bit lighter and after adding bananas and other stuff to it, my breakfast calories were jumping. Some days I just want a light snack when I wake up early in the mornings and not something so large. This is where 1/2 a scoop of Shakeology, ice and almond milk come in. I just shake it in the blender bottle and it tastes like an iced chocolate milk..that is still filling. I have the other portion of my shakeology later in the day to complete my full dose of goodness.



Fashion

Can I call it that? I mean workout clothes and swim suits aren't really fashion per se haha. But what the hey, let's go with it.

This little haul has accumulated over the past month. A few things are missing but thats okay.

I'm officially obsessed with Victoria's Secret VSX Angel Sports Bras. I have 4 of them lol. Blue and white striped, pink and white striped, black and now white. Some day I'll add the multi colored one to my collection. I like them because they are 
1. Comfortable
2. Super Cute
3. Lift and Support.
4. Easy to pull down to eventually nurse baby girl in a couple months.

Those Nike Pro shorts? Yeah super comfortable. I have black as well.

I told Matt that I wanted a new swim suit and he gave me the green light as long as I get a bright color. I got the neon hot pink...but also came home with the super adorable black and gold one too...hehehe.

Old Navy. Where do I even start? I'm obsessed with their tank tops. They are long and lean and fit over my pregnant belly great and still fit when I'm not pregnant. There isn't any of the hassle of going up in size or anything. They just...fit.


I guess this is where Fashion comes in?

For my birthday, my Mom gave me some $$ and not even a day later, the Tory Burch Reva Flats I've been drooling over for months went on sale. I snatched those babies up pretty quickly. My only complaint is that I have to break them in because I was blessed with FAT feet (not the pretty narrow feet like my sisters boo!) and they can get pretty uncomfortable. Thankfully its been like 2 weeks and I can finally start wearing them longer than a couple hours without pain haha... 

But what is beauty without pain?




Emery Raine and Baby Girl


Emery had her 2 year pictures taken. Technically she's only 22 months here. She is soo adorable! It's amazing how much she has grown since she was born.

March 2012: 9 Months


April 2013: 22 months


(Sassy Girl)








Newest addition to Baby Girl's Nursery is:


Her boppy! Isn't it the cutest? I have her blanket coming that pretty much looks just like this too! Hopefully it will be here by next week.

The only complaint I have about this boppy cover is that it took FOREVER to get to me. I ordered it back in the middle of March, custom order, and the lady said it takes 4-6 weeks to make and ship. Well...okay. I had time. But then she didn't ship it until 8 weeks out. I was a little irritated. THEN the cover is so gosh darn tight on the pillow that it took me 10 minutes to shove it on. I cringe at the thought of taking it off to wash and putting it back on.
But its cute and I love it...I just won't be ordering from her anymore.


Welp. I think that's all! I'm off to clean and get ready for Matt's arrival home tomorrow! Laundry and such to do!

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment