How far along are you: 31 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: +11
Maternity clothes: Not yet. Hair tie trick, belly band, yoga pants/shorts, leggings and dresses are all being swapped around in my closet.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Very sleepy. Fatigue definitely has hit me full force this last trimester.
Best moment this week: Matt came home :) Little cousin's birthday parties and seeing some family members who had come into town, seeing my best friend and spending the day at the zoo with her and our kids.
Miss anything: Sleeping.
Movement: Slowing down but she sometimes does little earthquake dances and likes to poke a knee or something up in between my ribs.
Food Cravings: Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt, PB2, Mini Choc chips, macarons, water.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Not like morning sickness but I did catch a cold over mother's day weekend and still getting over it. It's been the longest sickness I've had in a very long time. I just cannot shake it.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Yes. Bad Braxton hicks that I plan on telling my doctor about on wednesday. Starting since 30 1/2 weeks I've felt 3 contractions that actually bring on lower back pain at least once a day. Friday I went to the zoo with my best friend who came into town and noticed that I was having lots of those lower back pain contractions. It felt just like I did when I woke up with my first contractions with Emery on the day I delivered her. Thankfully they stopped towards the end of the night and didn't get worse so I decided not to make a trip to L&D. Then Saturday the same thing happened towards the end of the night. They did stop eventually but the lower crampy feeling is driving me a bit crazy.
Symptoms: Fatigue, getting up to pee once or twice in the middle of the night, a little bit of hip pain when sleeping, shortness of breath, a cold.
Belly Button in or out: It's pretty much flat. The only time it goes in a bit is when she is more towards my spine and even then, its only the bottom part of my belly button that shallows out.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but very ready for July to be here.
Looking forward to: Funbelievable tomorrow with friends, wednesday is my baby appt, friend's daughters birthday party this weekend and thank heavens for semester ending this weekend as well! My school break to have baby girl will soooooon be here!!
Life Lately:
My obsession this past week is Chobani, PB2 and Mini Chocolate chips. It seriously tastes like a healthy version of chocolate chip cookie dough or reeces pieces. So good. Matt doesn't like it but you know what? More for me :) hehehe.
Emery has also been sick and been waking up like clock work at 6 am since Matt got home. He works during the week so my sick butt gets up with her so he can sleep in before leaving and it's been taking a toll on me. Thankfully he was nice and woke up with her this weekend. Anyway, one of those early morning days, Emery decided that around 8 am she was going to take a quick catnap in the shower. LOL. super cute.
My best friend, McKinnze, and her family came out to San Diego to see her cousin-in-law graduate SDSU and while she was here we went to the Zoo, had dinner and she got to take a look at my house. Her son, Sawyer, is 5 months older than Emery and finally they are at an age that they had fun together! They loved the Zoo.
I seriously can't wait to see them again in September when I go visit my home town for my other best friend's wedding early October.
Today we had a pool day and Emery had a blast. Thankfully Daddy was home to take her in the pool because Mommy just wanted to lay out and not actually get in the water haha.
Overall it was a fun week. A new week starts up tomorrow and I'm excited to see what it will bring us.
Matt leaves but should be back by thursday, hopefully.
I'll be packing my hospital bag around 33 weeks because I'm leaving for my dad's 6 hours away. Its a little exciting to have that done and the carseat installed already.
Time is really ticking by fast, isn't it?











No comments:
Post a Comment