How far along are you: 27 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain: +5 1/2.
Maternity clothes: Nope. But I am living in yoga pants and maxi dresses :)
Stretch Marks: Nope. I'm lathering that Cocoa butter.
Sleep: I've actually felt great this week
Best moment this week: Playing with baby girl :) She was kicking me in a certain area so I poked her back in a certain spot and 2 seconds later she poked back in the same place! So I poked again in a different place and she kicked that spot as well! So cute! Also my beautiful bed came in on Tuesday :)
Miss anything: Husband. He's gone again for a couple weeks. The morning he left was probably the saddest and hardest I took any of his training trips to date. It was so good to have him home for a week after 5 weeks of being gone. Emery was all over him, seriously obsessed. Didn't bat an eye when I would run errands without her because she had Daddy. She loves him so very much. She even wanted him to put her to bed so every night we would put her to bed together and on the nights he would watch her while I worked out, he was able to put her to bed no problem. It was nice. Their daddy-daughter love is so incredible to witness. But he left again and I miss him terribly. Thankfully Emery is still too little and her little mind can't comprehend that he's missing just yet. Thankfully we will have him back next weekend.
Movement: Definitely. I feel like its slowing down but I still feel her enough not to worry. She's a groover and a shaker at night mostly.
Food Cravings: Siracha Hot Sauce. OMGEE.
Anything make you queasy or sick: not really.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: dreadful heartburn. I'm finally waking up in the middle of the night to pee. lower back is starting to ache a bit.
Belly Button in or out: In but barely haha. I'm thinking by the time I'm 30 weeks it will be completely flat!
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious
Looking forward to: Vampire Diaries tonight (whoop whoop!), Glucose Test/blood work/rhogam shot on the 23rd (not looking forward to that, actually), baby appt and my birthday on the 24th! My mom comes in on the 25th and we'll spend time with my grandparents and aunts and then Matt comes home for the weekend of the 26th!!
Life Lately:
My bed frame arrived!!! Isn't it beautiful?? I also got new lamps (sold the old ones) and added another nightstand to complete the look! Well semi-complete because now I'm trying to find the perfect bedding! At first I thought I wanted bedding to go with those two small glamorous pillows but they have like an Ivory look to them that just isn't inspiring enough with the bed frame or nightstands. I think I will take them down stairs since they work great on the couch and go back to the drawing board!
I'm really into whites and grays so I'm just trying to find the perfect match.
Miss Emery Raine <3 She's all grumpy after waking up from a nap lol look at that face? Gosh I love her.
Decided to try a new breakfast this morning since I ran out of my almond milk (gasp!) so Shakeology for breakfast was out! These tasted divine! Oatmeal Blueberry Greek Yogurt Pancakes!
The dining room. I took the painted canvas from my room now that it doesn't fit above my headboard and took it downstairs to see if it would fit nicely here. I think it works, for now. I added a cute center piece from Home Goods and West Elm to try to make it even more pretty.
Desperately need to find a rug though.
And thats it! See you next week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment