Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Life: 25 Weeks Pregnant

(24 weeks 4 days)

(25 weeks 1 day)

(25 weeks 1 day)


How far along are you: 25 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain: +3.5
Maternity clothes: None yet. I did buy 2 cute maxi dresses from Old Navy that are soooo comfortable though :)
Stretch Marks: Nope. I'm lathering that Cocoa butter.
Sleep: I have been having a hard time going to bed before 11 pm and most nights its around midnight. It's definitely taking a toll on me in the mornings because I wake up so tired.
Best moment this week: Matt came home! Emery was so very happy to have him home. She was all over him. Wanted him to put her to bed and wanted his attention 24/7. She even cried every time he left for the gym or work on Monday. We went to the beach on Saturday and spent a lazy Easter at home filled with good food and lots of playing out in the back yard. I love that man.
Miss anything: Matt, again. He left for a few days and thankfully will be back tomorrow. 
Movement: Lots. I looked online at this website that sort of shows you how to figure out which way baby is laying by feeling your stomach and feeling where they kick and I've realized she's still pretty much favors the position she was in at my 20 week ultrasound. Butt up, head down and spine stretched out on my right side. Her little feet and hands kick and punch near my belly button.
Food Cravings: Fruit. Patbingsoo.
Anything make you queasy or sick: not really.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: dreadful heartburn.
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My bed should be here any week now! I have to take my glucose and lab work on the 23rd, baby appt on the 24th and it's my birthday on the 24th!!!


Well I picked Matt up at the airport around 9:45 pm on friday. I was sooo happy to see him and Emery was over-joyed herself. She seriously loves her daddy and I am so in love with my husband.


Saturday we decided to give Emery some of her Easter basket presents early and headed to the park! She got a few sand buckets and tools, a lawn chair and a kiddie pool.
It was the perfect weather in Coronado. About 70 degrees, nice and sunny with just a small breeze.
We parked near the beach and walked Coronado to get some frozen yogurt first. It was soo delicious! My favorite is Pomegranate Raspberry yogurt, strawberries, kiwi and blackberries, chocolate sprinkles, crushed heath bar with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Yup, I'm definitely pregnant haha


Then off to the beach we went!




(she got sand EVERYWHERE)

(omg...just love him)



(she fell down lol)

(Daddy & Daughter LOVE)


(What a little diva :)


While the beach was a blast and it was fun to spend family time together....Matt and I weren't very smart. Oh we just decided to play with fire and not put sunblock on...



Yeah..um ouch.

So on Easter Sunday we decided to stay home and just be lazy. We had BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, macaroni salad, deviled eggs, baked beans and brownies for dinner and dessert.
Because it was such a nice day, we decided to fill Emmy's kiddie pool and just watch her play. Girl loves that pool. She just loves outside in general.


Yogi decided she wanted in on the fun haha



Monday we had Any's son over and I got to watch Matt play with them. Throwing the ball as high up in the air as he can was the funniest thing to them. We all cracked up.


(awkward photobomb. Thanks yogi)




Well it was a fun weekend. It was so nice to have Matt home for a little while since he'd been gone for the last 5 weeks.
But Tuesday came and he was off again for some more training. Thankfully it's only for a couple days and I will have him back on Thursday.

Until then, Emmy and I got to spend some time with a special friend of ours! 




And that has been my life this past week! Such a fun week/weekend it has been!

On a baby note, I got baby girl an outfit! It's been one i've been eyeing for a month now! It was on sale for Easter and I snatched it up!


and my latest craving?
A Korean summer dessert called Patbingsoo! Pretty much just fruit, shaved ice, red bean paste and sweetened condensed milk! I added a few extras ;)



okay, okay. I'm ending this blog post..but with such a cute and perfect picture :)












No comments:

Post a Comment