(18 weeks 4 days)
(18 weeks)
How far along are you: 18 weeks
Total weight gain: -7
Maternity clothes: Nope. When I have bloated days, leggings and yoga pants are my best friends.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Haven't been too sleepy. Just normal.
Best moment this week: Guess who got a brand new car??? Me and my babies will be riding in style! I'm especially loving how much bigger it is than my sentra and two carseats will fit great! the trunk is soo roomy!
Miss anything: Nothing in particular. I guess tanning still because I'm so ghostly pale. But its finally starting to warm up here so laying out by the pool is a must!
Movement: Yes but not much. I mainly feel her at night when I'm laying on my back and pretty still. She still doesn't move much. I'm still curious to see if I have an anterior placenta or baby is just calm.
Food Cravings: Taco Bell Gordita Crunch, strawberries and frozen hershey's chocolate.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nothing really but brushing my teeth still triggers my gag reflex.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Dry skin.
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Scentsy party on the 18th, Level 2 ultrasound on the 26th and Amber's baby shower on the 2nd!
So life this week has been pretty awesome to me! Matt and I were pre-approved for an auto loan through Navy federal for an awesome low rate and were able to go get my dream car on the 15th. I've been in love with the Ford Edge for like 4 years now and I've finally got one of my own :) I've been saving up for a while now because I knew I wanted a new car before baby came. Luckily, President's Day sales were quite good to me!
I was able to negotiate the price down to a wonderful price, especially for a fully loaded edge! I got my all time favorite color, Ruby Red, with the light stone leather seats! Even though the light leather looks great with the red...I'm finding it hard to keep clean! It smudges very easily with dirty fingers so I constantly have to wipe it down. But on the bright side..it does not get as hot as black leather! It's already getting up in the high 70's low 80's here! I can't wait for summer!
(2013 Ford Edge SEL Ruby Red Metallic)
Isn't she a beauty? One of my favorite features is the power lift gate. The trunk opens and closes with a push of a button. No more having to unlock the trunk with my key, open it and close with my hands! Good thing too because I'm too short to comfortably reach up and shut this one lol. So much easier loading groceries and strollers!
(Sync, Touch Screen)
I love that I can control everything from my steering wheel and using the voice activation sync system! I can push a small button on my wheel, say "Navigation: Destination Home" and it will show me how to get home! It's connected by bluetooth to my phone (so fancy) and I can play whatever music I want!
(Back up camera)
(Light stone leather seats and Sun roof)
One of the features I didn't originally want but ended up LOVING is the sunroof! It's so nice to have! I don't even have to have the window open, just the cover off to let the sun shine in, and its still wonderful!
I'm so thankful that my husband is seriously the best! That kid spoils me and I love it. I don't know what I would do with out him. He likes to joke that this is "his" car but we all know whose car it is ;) I haven't installed Emery's car seat yet from my other car but I'm excited to! I even can't wait to install the infant car seat base! I'm so ready for baby girl to arrive in July! actually i'm not. I haven't even bought one thing for her yet lol...I know I don't need much but still.
And just because I love her cuteness....
(The little darling)




No comments:
Post a Comment