Friday, February 8, 2013

17 Weeks Pregnant

                                                                              (17 weeks 3 days)



How far along are you: 17 weeks
Total weight gain: -7
Maternity clothes: Nope, nope
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Really tired and usually can pass out once I close my eyes 
Best moment this week: Finally feeling baby move :) It's going to be amazing when I can feel more than just little pokes. Also my face is starting to clear up! Let's hope this continues!
Miss anything: Tanning. I know, I know. It's bad for your skin. But I just don't care. I love the way tan skin makes me feel. I hate being pasty. My freckles stand out more, my skin looks sickly. Ick. I also miss my hair. It feels so dry to me, lately. Same with my skin. Dry, Dry, Dry.
Movement: Yes, finally :) Thought I've been feeling it all week and finally  just came to terms that it was indeed baby!
Food Cravings: Strawberries, almond milk, golden puff cereal, biscuits and gravy, brisk lemon iced tea, salmon over rice.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nothing really. 
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Dry skin and hair. Restless mind. Cravings.
Belly Button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: On. Today I picked up my beautiful ring from Zales! It fits much, MUCH better! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. although I get overwhelmed some days thinking about a few things but nothing that makes me too crazy.
Looking forward to: Valentines day, Matt to come back from training (he leaves tomorrow), car shopping ;)


So I decided to try to do a February photo challenge on Instagram. Yeah..I think I lasted 3 days LOL. Maybe I'll try again next month. The whole getting ready and into actual clothes and makeup for 3 days for self photos, outfit of the day and some other photos...ehh...
I'll definitely try again next month.

Here's one photo that didn't make the cut~


wooowww...it's straight hair! I never have my hair straightened. I used to all the time in high school but recently my flat iron has crapped out on me and doesn't straighten it to my liking. I normally just do curls :) the Husband likes my hair curly anyway ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment