Sunday, November 4, 2012

         I've been wanting to blog for years now but just never had the patience to figure out how to set one up. Well I guess the time has come and I'm excited to start!


        My name is Lauren, 23 years old and have been together with my husband for 8 years. 




 He's in the Navy and we got stationed out here in San Diego back in September of 2010. We found out we were expecting our first child October 2nd, 2010 and felt every emotion you could think of. Nervous, excited, scared and happy. My pregnancy with Emery was such a perfect one. Didn't have morning sickness, thank goodness. In fact, the only symptoms I did have was fatigue and food aversions. My delivery was just as perfect. Extremely fast labor and Emery Raine was delivered after 3 pushes and 3 minutes. June 10th, 2011 at 12:16 pm our whole world changed...for the better. 


                                                                    (only minutes old)

We have been in San Diego for 2 years now and Emery Raine will be 17 months on the 10th. She is such a sassy little girl. Has a fiery temper and impatient to boot. I feel like she took all of mine and the husband's bad personality traits and intensified them by 10x. 

(She was only 2 months here. Intimidation...)

(Emery was about 9 months)

She may be a handful and started her "terrible two's" early, but my baby girl can also be the sweetest little darling ever. From forced kisses to squashing hugging our animals, she definitely has her moments.




I never knew how much patience and love I could spare for someone who would never have been brought into this world if my husband and I never tried. A mother's love for her child is truly an inspiring and awesome yet terrifying experience. 

(Emery was only 2 days old)

But most of all?
I never knew how much I could love my husband and child more than anything else in this world. For every single day I'm alive and breathing, I will always be loving you...


No comments:

Post a Comment