Tuesday, June 18, 2013

34-36 Weeks Pregnant

(34 weeks 1 day)

(35 weeks 2 days)

(36 weeks)



How far along are you: 36 weeks 
Total weight gain: +19 (!!!!!!!!)
Maternity clothes: No. Leggings, shorts, belly band, hair tie trick, maxi dresses
Stretch Marks: No but I had a dream I had one. I woke up all sweaty and panicked, running to the mirror. Just a bad dream.
Sleep: Exhausted. EXHAUSTED. I'm seriously sooo tired. I need to nap like every day, sometimes twice a day. I just feel so blah.
Best moments for the past 3 weeks: Spending time with my dad, my cousin's wedding, Matt coming home and spending Father's Day with him, spending the day as a family for Emery's 2nd birthday, hanging out with friends and getting a new couch.
Miss anything: Husband, not being pregnant, not having restless legs at night and not waking up to a tight, semi-painful stomach in the morning.
Movement: I feel her mostly on the left which is great, according to Spinning Babies. Mean's she is in LOA position and since she's head down...its a prime location for delivery! Lately she's been sticking her butt and elbow (?) out on my left side and I can feel her little hands on my lower right. Hiccups every day.
Food Cravings: Otter pops.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Little Princess
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks, possible bloody show (TMI) and nesting
Symptoms: Fatigue, hip pain, cramps, shortness of breath, swelling of the feet and ankles.
Belly Button in or out: It can't decide if it wants to be an outie or a flattie. So both. Mostly outie..which kind of disgusts me.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Exhausted, Grumpy--just freaking all over the place.
Looking forward to: Play dates, Not going into labor on Sunday--the Super Full Moon (haha inside joke), finishing up my hospital bag and blogging about it.


Life Lately:


Well the 5+hour drive to Laughlin, Nevada for my cousin's wedding was a success! Besides the awful back pain, heat, listening to One Direction "Beautiful" for 3 hours straight (there and back!!) (Emery loves that song....ughhh) and slight traffic on the way back...the trip was TOTALLY worth it!

Emery and I got to meet our baby cousin (my cousin's son) who is 5-6 months younger than her. He is a cutie and so hyper! Love him! They had a lot of fun together, especially at the wedding. 

My dad and Emery spent pretty much the whole trip together which was nice not only for him but for me, too. I got a nice break and Emery and Papa got some bonding time. He taught her how to jump from the side of the pool into the water, how to not be afraid to dunk her head (by day 3 she was dunking herself over and over lol), how to swim all by herself with a little life jacket on and how to eat an otter pop all by herself. She seriously had a blast and got nice and tan.


I spent most of my time with my cousin preparing for the wedding! Between the bachelorette party (which was a blast and completely hilarious), dress fittings, lunches and rehearsals...it was a busy but fun time!

(on my way to her bachelorette party)

Since I was a bridesmaid, my dad and Emery once again got to spend time together at the wedding. They danced and ate together. Super sweet.


(towards the end of the night...so exhausted lol)

After getting back from Laughlin, I picked up Matt from base because he was just getting back from his training trip in TN. The next day was Emery's 2nd birthday! 
My baby turned 2 years old!! Oh my goodness! How we spent the day is another post in itself but here are a few glimpses!

We went to Sea World, let her pick out a toy (or 3) at Toys R Us while Matt picked up her trampoline then had Baskin Robbin's ice cream for her candle-blowing, happy birthday singing event! It was such a fun day!




My cousin also informed me that she got a new kitten while I was away so I made her bring that sweet slightly vicious kitty over. Emery loved her..sometimes lol. We ended up baby sitting her over father's day weekend and that was fun, too!


 I also bought new bedding from Costco! I fell in love with the pintuck style but unfortunately it was too ivory to go with my decor. I've realized that I must stick with white only. So back to Costco it went. One day I'll find the perfect bedding...One day.


And last but not least...we got a new couch!!! It's the sectional type that I've always wanted but it also reclines both in the middle and side so it's still super comfy! When both seats are reclined...its like a big bed! We have another piece coming on friday and I'm super excited for it! It's a smaller recliner/glider type and very very comfortable.



I also had my baby appt at 35 weeks 2 days. Everything looked good! Her heartbeat was a little too high for my doctor's liking but after a minute or so it calmed down to normal. I'm also still 1 cm dilated so no change there. 
My next appt isn't until next week at 37 weeks 2 days. I'm hoping there a little more progress but not enough to worry about labor just yet.
Matt left for training for 2 weeks and doesn't get back until July 1st so as long as baby girl stays put until then, that would be marvelous!



No comments:

Post a Comment